Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Organic Dandelion Leaves for sale.
$6.90 per round tub or $13 for 2 tubs (approximately 50g each tub, expiry Feb 2014, imported from USA) Price includes local postage. Pls contact 93733315 to purchase.

Dandelion leaves are known for their wealth of benefits to rabbits. We have had much trouble finding good quality ones in Singapore. Either they are really brown or are not fresh. We feed our adult rabbits 1/2 - 1 teaspoon daily by mixing it into their feed. Ensures good health !


Abstracted from healthypetcorner.com/rabbit

Dandelion "Dandelion is an excellent food given fresh in unlimited quantities. Fermenting or wilted plants can cause bloat. Dandelions are one of the most nutritious food plants for rabbits. Being rich in protein and poor in fiber. The digestibility percentage is high at an estimated 70%. Well known for it's curative powers. The bitter milky sap stimulates the working of all glands, including the milk glands of lactating does. The plant has both laxative and astringent qualities and regulates constipation and diarrhea.

Dandelion is good for many things in people and can be used for rabbits with these problems also: preventing osteoporosis (for the old bunny), bladder infections, lactating, liver problems, swelling, tonsillitis, warts, and pneumonia.

I feed a lot of Dandelion every day, especially to my babies and they just love it, but you have to be careful because that is all that they will want and won't eat their pellets. So I limit it to a few small handfuls a day." Cheryl



Dandelion Made My Bunnies Glow With Health!"I have been giving my rabbits Dandelion leaves every morning for the last two weeks. Two (2) leaves to my Dwarfs and four (4) leaves to my Mini Rex and 6 to 8 leaves to my Flemish. After two weeks they all seem to glow! They are eating well, increased drinking, their fur is looking great and recovering from moult in fine fashion - not lingering in moulting for weeks and missing the shows. I now have a little "dandie" garden, because I can't believe the extreme changes with my concentrated efforts of daily dandelion leaves." Deanna








No comments:

Post a Comment